Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there...I am really hoping someone can shed some light on a way to get past this issues below.I have an ASA5512-X with ASA 8.6(1)2For the outside, I have 2 of the NIC ports configured as 'redundant' with multiple subinterfaces, each with their own...

I have a 2901K9 router at a remote location. Insite Interface = 10.10.10.1/24 Outside Interface = 20.20.20.1/24I have set "no ip directed boradcast" on both interfaces. ( I think it's the default settings)But still when I ping 20.20.20.255 I get a re...

avilt by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,As per attached network diagram I have 2 firewall connected to L3 switch. Since specific route is present already I am nt able to route same specific route to other firewall.PBR cannot be done in ASA. So how can I fix this issue?

Hello..I have recently upgraded software to 8.4(3) and the issue we are facing with our video conferencing. Our VC is on DMZ and natted static with public ip, also any-any ports are open from DMZ & outside. But when we dial VC through public ip then ...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We're managing two appliances as indicated.We would like import a "custom" list of banned hosts.Does IPS appliance have this capability ?.If Yes, someone can give me some information how to accomplish it ?Thank you all in advance.B. Regards....

Has anyone scene a problem with the ASA 5520 where the CPU runs very high?  We are sending 60Mbps of VOIP traffic through the devices and the CPU is close to 60%.  We plan on going as high as 150Mbps which would seem to be a disaster waiting to happe...

Hi,I am trying to build a simple flexconfig to remove some aaa statements. When I try to create anybasic flexconfig, I get the following error msg:Syntax errors detectedFailed to setup Velocity Engine to validate syntaxPlease correct errors.The flexc...

noc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: