Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'd like to see if an ASA is blocking / dropping traffic whenI try to connect to a server. I'm basically getting timeout errors every so often, and want to see if it's the ASA which is in the path of the traffic.What's the best Debug command t...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to config "when host X on vlanX goes to a network that is across an ipsec tunnel, for which vlanX network is not in the encryption domains, translate host X address to that of the asa in a network that is part of the crypto domain".In...

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just managed to completely screw all our tunnels when trying to configure l2l to allow a remote peer with dynamic address to form a tunnel with me.I'm pretty confident that my dyn map kicked in on every tunnel, and then the phase 2 would fail be...

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI everybody.I have few questions.policy-map type inspect PING class type inspect PING  inspect class class-default  pass1)What is the order of operation?  The" inspect"  action will apply only to class " PING" . The action " pass" will be applied to...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Support community,I'm looking to simplify some of the nat commands that I need to use, and I would like to ask, is it possible to map 2 real ports to 2 translated ports using a single nat command? for example, I have a web server in DMZ hosting...