Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ZBPF SMTP Issue

hi all,we have a router using VRF and ZBF. for some reason ESMP port 587 works but not STMP port 25.telnet abc.com. 587220 abc.com Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service ready at Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:47:45 +0800ehlo abc.com250-abc.com Hello [192.168.10.26]250-S...

hi all,i've checked in on one of our 5510's and also on a 5505 but i don't seem to find the license duration (i.e "perpetual).is this normal or just an IOS or platform specific?# sh activation-key detailSerial Number:  JMXzzzzNo active temporary key....

Hello,I have a Cisco 5512 x Firewall connected with Cisco Layer 3 switch 3750.I have two different WAN connections, one for Data and one for voice. Cisco Layer 3 switch is configured with 2 different VLAN's one for data & other is Voice Vlan. Switch ...

Hello All,I have a ASA5550, with a IOS version 8.2(5).I would like to upgarde to the latest version, and I believe it is 9.1.1.Any comments or tips that anyone wants to share, I would really appreciate it.Thanks,Alfred                  

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am getting alert on high discard rates on FW interfaces via a monitoring tool.  Just want to validate if the packets dropped by ACL's are also contributing to the high discard rate counter?  If this is the case what would be an acceptable thresh...

e.craig by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We are using Cisco ASA 5550 with verison 8.0.5.We having below setup in our network Site 1                     Site 2                |                                |Fw -------> Metro ------> Int Fw ----Internet Setup - - Each site havin Cisco A...

hello to all members:-    i am trying to convert my old ASA ios config to new. could you guys review and let me know the convertion is look correct???oldaccess-list MGMTSOFTWARE_access_in extended permit tcp 192.168.3.0 255.255.255.0 host 10.0.9.5 eq...

Resolved! DMZ static nat!

Hi Experts,I believe this everyone is doing OK and getting along with your are doing? I have this funny scenario that happened on ASA 8.4 I configured recently for DMZ static nat. See the topology attached. I did configure the inside with a PAT objec...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card