Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everybody,In asa 5505 there is a default dns ispection rule, like this:policy-map type inspect dns preset_dns_map      parameters           message-length maximum 512If I know right, the inspection check the data flows whether it is suitable for t...

hola estoy tratando de configurar un asa active/standby pero a su vez tratanto de que la interface failover link sea una interface redudant segun la documentacio es posible pero al  configurar me indica que una interface compartida no es factible , n...

Resolved! Dynamic PAT only?

Hi Everyone,For below config   need to know it will do the dynamic PAT  only   or  it will do the Dynamic NAT  +  PAT?object network inside_net subnet 192.168.3.0 255.255.255.0object network outhosts subnet 172.16.5.0 255.255.255.0nat (inside,outside...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Say we have webserver which has internal IP of 172.16.10.10If we need outside users from internet who need to access the webserver on IP say  200.x.x.xWe can config the NAT as below also nat (inside,outside) static 200.x.x.xRegardsMahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Normally when we do static map from inside to outside  or dynamic NAT  using range of IP  we use nat(inside,outside)  real source  mapped source  mapped destination real destination.Need to know when we will use the order below nat(inside...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ...Please your advise and help ...I have a cluster of PIX525 with 7.0(4), some days ago the Primary PIX failed and it was impossible to startup again.The failover worked and the PIX Secondary worked ... but this Secondary has a fail and every day ...

guigonza by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I  read that traffic prioritixation is always applied outbound direction when traffic is trying to leave the ASA.Also i read that traffic Shaping can be applied to all outgoing traffic on a interface.need to know if traffic shaping and pr...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card