Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,ASA in multiple context  mode works as active active mode.ASA has 2 contexts admin and  x.We have 2  physical ASA say ASA1 and ASA2 .Under system context we have hostname ASAWhen i ssh to ASA1 it brings the ASA/admin mode.sh failover show...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I configured to block website like link below but when i block some webpages i have a problem with some webpages. i mean i don't block some webpages but i can't access them. how can i solve this problem?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps61...

jerrybu01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a DataCenter connected with Remote location sites via MPLS link provided by ISP.The MPLS link terminates at a Cisco ASA 5505 firewall,which is further connected to switches and other hosts.Now we have introduced another ISP which would provid...

Resolved! ASA QoS options

I was looking at this article regarding QoS implementation on the ASA through VPN tunnelshttps://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1230I though that you could either do a traffic policing policy, OR a traffic shaping policy on one interface (or for on...

Hi Everyone,ASA  have two context groups say admin and and x.Its interface gi0/2  has 6 subinterfaces  from 1 to 6.3 subinterfaces ----0/2.1 to 3 are in admin and last 3 are in context x.when i went to system context  it does not show where interface...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm below ASA is in  multi mode say context    admin  and x.while in admin context i did belowWhen i am  in context admin  i can  ping the destination IP from it as it has route for it.then i ran the commandchangeto systemThen...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5550 and the console port suddenly stopped allowing me to console and the management port no longer allows me to conole in. So that there is now question, The network cables and console cables work fine on other ASA's and network device...

mpugina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My IPS appliance is not synchronizing with the NTP, below are the logs that I am getting.NTP Statistics    =      remote           refid      st t when poll reach   delay   offset  jitter    =  172.21.3.137    172.21.1.10      5 u  746 1024  377    1...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have ASA 5520 and we have upgraded OS from 8.4 to 9.1.1.We have two outside interfaces OUTSIDE1 and OUTSIDE2, and we have configured Twice Dynamic PATs for some sessions.ASA is getting dynamic default route(eigrp) from Routers in this interf...

Hello guys,I need to monitor with ping the inside sub-interface of my ASA5540, is that possible?I get the ICMP requests but no replys going out from the box.I need to ping the 192.168.10.250 from the 192.168.5.55:ASA Version 8.0(5)interface GigabitEt...

PiEich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes