Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is the scenarion:- would like to route any internal traffic thats SMTP based only to internal email server ( x 2 ) - The default gateway is already set on the email server to go out the outside interfaceCan this be done on an ASA, I am thinking ...

mingram27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone experienced a slowdown in VMWare (v5) VDI with PCOIP screen refresh rates when the traffic goes through a Cisco ASA firewall (version 7.? - I'm not at work as this question came to mind.)  Any special commands one might be able to put in p...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am quit experienced in Routing and Switching but new to ASA, I want to be real good with ASA and after that I want to write the Exam for Firewall. Please suggest me which way should I follow to get the full and practical knowledge about ASA,...

I have ASA Version 8.0(5) and  its configure nat-controlBut sometimes i confuse with the a lot of infomacion of how configure a dmz that i found on the web.So  i wrote the configuracion i want to use, and i  really appreciate your  advise.  for examp...

Hi everyone,On ASDM  i see that ASA  has site to site VPN.When i click on it it showsThen below it has Enable interface for IPSEC accessThen there it has interface which goes to ISP and it has check mark on it.Then under connection profileIt has same...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, We have FWSM modules on Internet Edge 6500s. We have to replace them within a year as FWSM is soon EOL. We want to be able to replace them with ASA module or ASA Firewall. We also would like to have IPS on internet edge. We have an ASA...

S891 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a Cisco ASA 5510 with a strange issue. When I power it ON, the following is the status of the front panel LED:Power is OFFStatus is AmberActive is AmberVPN is GreenFlash is OFFAlso nothing comes up on the console. I suspected a Power...

frank_jon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card