Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,  I'm trying to connect an AP to a firewall which is connected to a switch access port in VLAN 90. I've configured the management IP on the AP but I can't access the AP through the web GUI. how I configure the interface on the firewall AP ...

TechNic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Team-We use Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for VPN security for our Home Offices.I continually get knocked off the Roaming Security which causes interruptions in my workday.Please assist with trouble shooting on how to fix this i...

cwinnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 FMC with HA with ver. 7.0.4. first the primary FMC not showing any event (even though the event got log, because i can see it in splunk), so i switch the active FMC to secondary FMC. It works fine for a few days, then the same thing happen t...

Anybody out there using this with good results?  I have been messing with it for almost a year now and it seems like it's just not ready for prime time.  I have tried with ASA firepower services (6.x, 7.0.x) and now with FTD (7.0, 7.1) and it is cons...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a cisco ftd 2120 that is managed by FMC, and I would like to replace it with a 2110, and then add a 2nd 2110 for HA.  I have added HA to FTD's in FMC before so that is not an issue, however I have not replaced a 2120 with a 2110 and ...

blsdits by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We are using an ASA firewall and last night ASA blocked "Shun" few of our customers' peer IPs. We have done a clear shun and that has permitted the peer IP again on FW. Could you please advise me as to what may be the reason for this unexpect...

Resolved! RAVPN for FTD

Hello everyone, I deployed a Cisco FTD using FDM and enabled VPN access to our internal network. I proceeded step by step, initiating with enabling smart license VPN.  I'm using local identity as a user logon, an internal certificate, split tunneling...

Hello,I have register FTD to remotly FMC but when i try to deploy anything  failed, show this before deployment:Warning: The changes to Virtual Routers may cause traffic discruption. And start the deployment like 37% and failed.Any ideas about this p...

ipv6x by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: