Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am confused on this step as I put together my project plan:- do you install the memory first before you upgrade firmware or do you upgrade firmware first then install memory?- this is for an 8.2(1) --> 8.4(1) upgradeThanks guys

mingram27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up my ASA5510 the failover of ISP when it can't ping three different IP. I create three different tracking to three different IP using sla monitor & track rtr. But when I do   route isp2  0 0  yy.yy.yy.yy  50   route isp1  0 0  xx....

simon.law by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA VPN Plus

Hi,Does anyone know if the 5520 Management port can be used as a regular port if you have the VPN Plus license  ?             

What is the best way to monitor an Internet Edge router from the Internal network behind the Firewall?We want to pull more information from the edge router like netflow.  We can use SNMPv3 and ACLs to keep the router secure.But I am looking for the b...

blamb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a scenario where i need to enable nat reflection or understand how I can make this work on a ASA 55x5-x for a specific design of telepresence equipment.There is a equipment that sets inside the network, and its peer (or slave) that sits on ...

I think the problems are related to NAT and how it is implemented in 8.4. Any help THANKS!!1) vpn client connects, but can't access the network2) I need to allow pcanywhere traffic to go through the ASA to host 192.168.200.99. The remote host is a DH...

tanzeus129 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i setup a test LAB with NAC Dot1x Framework, and i facing an issue where by the port keep on repeating triger reauthntication, althought the next reauthentication is not yet reach, i try configure re-authperiod to using local rather than radious s...

cheaseung by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Weird. Power went out last week. I access the ASA through one of my servers remotely and then run the ASDM software off of that.  However, today I cannot get in to the ASA.  It times out when it tries to login to the ASDM software.  Physically consol...

rstojkov1 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card