Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have ASA 5520 with Ver 8.2.Outside interface is directly connected to ISP's router(TelePacific) and is assigned one of public IP:198.24.210.226.There are two servers inside the network with the private IP's:192.168.1.20 for DB Server, and 192.16...

johnlee43 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have just set up anyconnect vpn on my box. I'm running ASA 8.4. I can connect with anyconnet client, but i cant access any networks.Whats wrong?This is my config:: Saved:ASA Version 8.4(2) !hostname ciscoasaenable password PLBb27eKLE1o9FTB enc...

Hey gang, I'm trying to NAT a server to an outside interface on an ASA running 8.4. It isn't working and when I run packet tracer I see that I'm droping at the RPF-CHECK. Phase: 5Type: NATSubtype: rpf-checkResult: DROPConfig:object network obj-192.16...

mvann by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a (fairly common) problem with my ASA in that I cannot get traffit to pass through it. I can't determine the source of this problem and would greatly apprecaite some help getting traffic from my inside network (10.1.2.1, please ignore anyt...

CS5n531abu by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

THE IDSM-2 IPS Sensor in my 6509 switch was not auto updating from version 6.1(1)E3 S297, so I manually updated it to 7.0(2)E4 S480.  Unfortunately it still won't auto update from cisco.com and I think the url it is using is not correct.  My IDSM-2 C...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For internet connectivity, we have a Cisco Firewall connected to a BGP router multihomed with 2 ISP. Attached the high level diagram for reference. We have noticed that the bandwidth usage over the primary connectivity is less than 5 % of the total 1...

VAbr AVib by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card