Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

We have several FPR1010 with Firepower Threat defense that is no longer possible to upgrade, due to that tasks are "Stuck" in the list.It is related to version 7.1.0.1-28 and 7.1.0-90We have tried to solve this with some expert commands about the bui...

fpr1010-1.jpg fpr1010-2.jpg

We have Email alerts configured for Intrusion events.We also have a Correlation policy to send an email alert for Intrusion Events that drop.During our initial testing, we received the alerts. However, all subsequent testing produced no email alerts....

Hello Guys, I am new on the Cisco FPR 2130 device. Some questions below after hands-on pratices: 1. The default config contains inside and outside interfaces. But why do they both have security-level 0 ?    Do I need to change it ? How ? (I didn't fi...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! FTD - IPSec failed

Hi everybody, I have an FTD with FMC that must have a VPN tunnel IPSec with a router. I have configured the FTD following all the instructions but I receive the message log error "Failed to authenticate the IKE SA". Reading the debug messages I found...

afeniello_1-1678702529039.png afeniello_0-1678702373366.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card