Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

ASA-5510, inside, outside, and some DMZ.Some services published with Static NAT - no problem.Now we need to add a second outside connection, with a second provider.Internet navigation only through the first provider (default gateway to the provider r...

battanc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS Firewall

Hi all,it turns out I have a router with a security bundle enabled.I'm trying to read up on this but the amount of information on the internet is becoming somewhat overwhelming.The running config of the router looks fairly simple, with a number of st...

allitnils by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client has an ISDM-2 blade in their 6504 chassis.  They want to scan the following traffic:Internet traffic to server networkStudent traffic to server networkInternet traffic to student networksThe current configuration uses VACL's to send the tra...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys..... I'm having an issue and need some help....My inline IDSM-2 is blocking internal hosts from accessing the internet. When I run a report to try and identify "why",  they don't show up. Using IME, I can see they are in the "denied attacker...

Hi We need to make acces on our ASA device from inside network to outside interface.The situation is next:We have public external ip address and we need to access it from our inside network. Can you please tell me if it is possible to do this?Thank y...

andryi by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola a todos!Una pregunta; Es posible asignar los DNS que me dio mio ISP al Cisco ASA5505, esto porque desde que mi LAN pasa por el ASA es necesario configurar manualmente a cada máquina los DNS y no es dificil con 1-5 pero con 50.Desde ya muchas gra...

Resolved! ASA_Static_NAT

Hello,I'm working with the 5505 ASA firewall to create a static NAT to allow RDP 3389 access into our network from the outside.My problem while in ASDM version 7.0 we choose configuration then NAT rules then click on Add but all we see is Add NAT rul...

HiI have a customer with 22 branch offices, all connected via ASA vpn.All branch offices are using ASA 5505.Head quarter running 5510.This has been running well for som years, and some of the offices have grown.The China office is now 90 user...

pbuch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello NGI would like to reset a ASA5505 to the Factory Reset. But i don`t know how. I don`t have the IP Adress. How can i get connect to the ASA?RegardsEric                  

I've used cisco for some time now, and are realy happe with it, but there is one thing i need to get a hang of..Traffic from one vlan going out to internet, and traffic comming back...All i see is traffic comming from 1 ip out on internett going to m...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card