Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody!I have a VPN site-to-site with two routers rv180w.The default setting is indicated in the manual of the router administrator.But the communication speed between the computers is too slow.I made tests with VPN routers and with OpenVPN....

jesusbft1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently had a Cisco ASA 5505 firewall installed by a consulting company. I have two offices, the main one (192.168.1.*) and one (192.168.151.*) connected via a point to point router. The issue I'm having is I am unable to ping the computers behind...

DMaluta69 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Forum,I installed ISE in VMWare under ESX4.x and installed VMWare tools during installation. Now the customer upgraded to ESX5 and moved my VW to the ESX  5 host. In ESX ISE it is seen that VMWare tools are not installed yet however when you is...

dirks_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pl let me know how many VPNS are configure in this device the o/p: sh vpn-sessiondbActive Session SummarySessions:                           Active : Cumulative : Peak Concurrent : Inactive  SSL VPN               :       0 :          0 :             ...

I have asa 5520 k8 model presently i am running with IOS version 8.0(4) i am upgrading to 8.2(5) is ? any license required from cisco to upgrade to this IOS, and also let me know how many site to site vpn can be configure on this device.Licensed feat...