Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have a bunch of newer (4-5 month old) Cisco FPR-1010 devices. I have the outside interface plugged into a broadband modem with static IP. Sometimes the ISP has issues (Internet goes down intermittently) When it eventually comes up the outsi...

Hallo,we're setting FPR with ASA Image for VPN remote access. The users will get private IP addresses that are routed in the local LAN, so no NAT in between. As far as I understand now, these IPs are reachable from anywhere in the LAN. How would I se...

elden25 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to replace a Cisco Firepower Management Center 2000 with a FMC 1600. Cisco does not support this migration path. The FMC is standalone, managing 2 FTDs in HA. Current software version is 6.4.0.14. What would be the best way of the replaceme...

kalger by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would this be a legitimate Nat statement on the ASA if I have a router in parallel with the ASA on the same inside subnet? (router also has an IP from "outside" subnet). It is in parallel to take VPN load off ASA.nat (inside,inside) 1 source static i...

jroy777 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes