Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a strange business case that requires us to use 2 ASA's to protect an internal system. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to connect the 2 without using a NAT between them.The setup looks like this, sorry for the crude drawingright now...

jamescox3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I configured ASA to open port 21, 3389, 5900 (outside access in) but when i check port just success : 21 and 3389, Error: 5900 If i configured with only one port 5900 or 3389, is't ok, i don't undesrtand what 's the problem?ASA5510>        ASA...

jerrybu01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on setting up a backup link for our ASA 5505 and I've followed these directions:  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806e880b.shtmlThe backup ISP gives us a dynamic address, however...

benrad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Hope you are doing great!the "show resource usage" indicate the  resource usage of the security appliance or for each context.I am wondering the below output:FWSM# show resource usage Resource              Current         Peak      Limit        De...

Yong Peng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..Today I tried to redietribute EIGRP into OSPF but when I apply this command:Redistribute eigrp 1 subnetI recive this message:Too many ip routing process for this routing protocol.What is the problem I have?Tks

d_steffen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have ASDM connection to ASA.On the bottom  i see Red X  with two computers that saysASA Syslog connectionStatus is UPASA Monitoring Connection disconnected????????I still have connection to ASDM need to know what does...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a probelem with one of my s2s vpn tunnel. i am gettign the below error message "group = x.x.x.x, ip =y.y.y.y, duplicate phase 2 packet detected. retransmitting last packet" . the tunnel was down with out making any chages at both ends. chna...

sridhar ch by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,We are encountering several problems with regards to the NAC Agent. We are deploying AD SSO and for some reason, on the same switch other hosts are performing SSO correctly and others are being prompted for a user name and password by the NAC...