Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am looking for a tool that is named PIXtoASASetup.exe, (PIX to ASA Migration too) and I can not find it on the website. I would like to migrate a PIX 515E configuration to ASA 5510.Thank you for your help.wo

Wajma_2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi CSM guys,                                             I am a new user to CSM security manager . Currently we have asa 60 ASA 5505,5510 5520 and 5-10 IPS modules. I would like to know CSM 4.2 version  would be good enough to mana...

rinoj2009 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! asa5510 asdm issue

Hello everyone,I am getting the following error when i try to use ASDM. "Your ASA image has a version number 8.2(2) which is not supported by ASDM 6.1(3)." I looked at the following link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/compatibility/asam...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a RV042 in one office and we are moving to a VOIP telephone system.They requested a bunch of ports open, and I wanted to make sure that only thier IP addresses get into the local net.I setup port forwarding to forward ports internally to their...

Hi Folks,Just want to check with you about memory utilization on the Asa 5510 ..Free memory: 19%Used Memory: 81%Is this normal? Because we hade a problem this morning and the memory was at 100%..Device Manager version 6.1(5) 57Hardware:   ASA5510-K8,...

Not sure if this is a voice question or a firewall question.I am trying to configure my ASA 7.2(4) to inspect SCCP traffic from a CUCM v7.I have been advised that the ASA device needs to support the version of Skinny I am running.Two Questions:What v...

Some of my users were complaining their software was not working correct. It retrieves file from a remote host and then constructs a model from these files. Retrieving and constructing behind our ASA5510 resulted in a corrupt model while the same act...

I understand there is a 90 day trial version I can't find it on Cisco.com.I have a CCO.Is it np longer available due to EOL?SteveSent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

aksteve11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card