Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

we have two ASA5520-AIP40-K8 in our office and we purchase IPS service for one only,  can we also update the signature of second device before purchasing additional IPS Services for second unit.Please suggest me.

Hi All,we do have ASA 5510 with IOS Version 8.0(4).User from inside connects to SQL database in customer place which is at outside. Users can run smaller database queries however they can not run logners queries & get ora-03113 error on client.we fou...

Hi,I forgot the community string (password) that configured for snmp. When I ran the show run command, only asterisks were displayed instead.Is there any way that I can display or retrieve it ?Please help !!           

Resolved! IPSec L2L and NAT

Good afternoon,Sorry for asking such a beginner question but I am running a little short on time so thought I would post in here as you are always so very helpful while researching myself.I have two ASAs set up in a lab which I have set up a Site-to-...

HiI have a stange issues with FWSM, find the attached diagramI'm trying to connect to remote site server on a specific IP from my server. when i do telnet on port 80 from my windows server it works fine but for port 443,1919 it doesnt works, when i b...

Recently powered down device (transformer overhaul) and when it booted back up, unable to access with ASDM, SSH...can access directly using HyperTerm, but have only limited commands...will not accept known user/password credentials. When I issue 'sho...

HiI am working on a mass licensing project where I have to upgrade activation keys on over 2000 asas in active active mode. When disabling failover on the active I have noticed 2 issues.The first issue is that the "pseudo-standby" asa destroys its cu...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card