Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, all! First-time post!I'm having problems with a lab. My network is 192.168.3.0. I'm supposed to block pings and tcp connections from specific networks (in this case, the 10.1.1.0 and 10.2.2.0 networks), and allow icmp and http in from the 192....

HiI've setup Cisco router's DNS server... via "ip dns server" which in need for inside use.. however now if I do portscan from outside it shows port 53 opened. How do I block all traffic to that 53 port from outside since i need this DNS only inside ...

ilukeberry by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllHopefully a quick question, we have 2 sites one is a disaster recovery site all our site to site VPN'S go into our DR site what my question is, i would like to set up  something like HSRP, or GLBP so that if we lose out WAN link between the ...

hi to everyoneThis question maybe has been done beforei have some problems and doubts about WCCP configuration on ASA 8.2 (I hope that someone who has configurated Websense and ASA using WCCP read this )I have tested two configurations below the fir...

Below is my config for IP SLA.  I would like a SNMP trap to be sent when my primary fails over to my secondary and so on.  Is this even possible?sla monitor 20 type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho 100.X.X.1 interface INET-FIOS150 num-packets 2 timeout 2000 ...

I'm new to the ASA5505 ver8.4 platform, so need some assistance.  I'm able to build my tunnel but unable to RDP nor ICMP back to the INTERNAL network.  VPN Client IP: 192.168.200.200INTERNAL IP:  172.17.130.200my configuration is below:HOME-ASAFW02(c...

omercer123 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have  configured my remote vpn for the below config, still i am not able to get the client connected, seems i am missing the nat traversal on this, could you help me out please...Error:Cisco VPN Client: Reason 412 – The re...

I am trying to upload asa image through tha Tftp process but it give me error Tftp cannot transfer as i followed all the steps such asADDRESS=xxxxxxxSERVER=xxxxxxxGATEWAY=xxxxxxbut in end it gives me error it cannot tranfer, kindly if there is anothe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card