Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,am I correct in asuming the following AClaccess-list inside_nonat_acl extended permit ip host 8.8.8.8 host 10.10.10.10permits all ip traffic from 8.8.8.8 to 10.10.10.10? I'm a litle confused because of the nonat syntax in th...

Hi,I have 2 asa 5540's configured in active/standby mode. Today i have unplugged one of the cable (not the failover cable), after that i noticed that roles got changed. i dont know how. below is the current status.asa# sh failover state              ...

Hi All,Running 8.2.  I have some firewalls on internal network to provide some segmenation and security for critical networks on the inside interface. See attachment. Clients on the inside interface will generate SSL requests for both internal addres...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have ISR router with (C2800NM-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M3. The router has normal internet connection settings with nat & all the users are accessing internet via this router, everything is working fine till this point.I decided to c...

Sabby0115 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a large corporate that requires a device capable of reverse proxy so the internet requests dont hit the production servers.Is anyone aware of a Cisco device that will do reverse proxy? I know the Web Application Firewall did but thats been di...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two ASA5520-AIP40-K8 in our office and we purchase IPS service for one only,  can we also update the signature of second device before purchasing additional IPS Services for second unit.Please suggest me.

Hi All,we do have ASA 5510 with IOS Version 8.0(4).User from inside connects to SQL database in customer place which is at outside. Users can run smaller database queries however they can not run logners queries & get ora-03113 error on client.we fou...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card