Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi AllMy CSM folder <path to csm>\MDC\reports\temp\ is fairly filled up with some files. Currently 30'001 files with a size of 8.16 GB. The new released SP1 has a fix for this:http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=f...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My firewall is running on 8.2(5)33 version. I am facing a problem where config looks fine, but still firewall is dropping packet (I saw this in packet tracer).I am pasting packet tracer output below. In the final result, it says acl-drop, but ACL is ...

Hi there,An remote computer should have RDP access to an computer on the inside. So already made some changes to the Cisco Router, and from an outside IP address the inside PC is reachable with the RDP protocol. So that is working fine! But for secur...

Hillson01 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all !I am new in security and am facing a problem for testing asa 5510 to allow smtp and pop3 both using their standard ports .My first question is that is it necessary to configure NAT if i am using private addresses in my scenario both inside an...

Hi,Running ASA 8.2.(5) with ASDM 6.4(5).When I try to enable netflow on my <default inspection traffic> policy which is global I get a message saying "only inspect rule actions can be specified for the default inspection traffic".  As Netflow can onl...

robert by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Gents/ladiesWe have a ASA 5505 and a 5510, that we are using site to site..I need to traceroute from the 5505-5510.. From the outside interfaces.. Don't want to do this through the site-to-site.If you know what i mean..I have temporarily added a ...