Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I am new for ASA version 8.3 implementation,I have read that nat control is no longer exist in this version,However, I am trying to permit traffic from lower security interface to higher interface security,Is it need to be Natted ?When I try...

I need to configure nat from inside to dmz, i have already configured one network object and now need to apply static nat from inside tor dmz It seems that you have to apply when the network object is being created but I am confuse...

7.1(6)E4 Service Pack ReleaseThe 7.1(6)E4 service pack reverses the SMB protocol related inspection enhancements delivered as part of 7.1(5)E4 release and also addresses a Signature downgrade issue with SSM platforms.Additionally, as part of this rel...

wsulym by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am using ASDM 6.4 to configure my ASA5505. I have two expernal IP:s, lets say 1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2, and with netmask 255.255.255.128.On the inside I have a SBS 2011 server with Remote Web Access (port 443). I have succesfully created a network ...

I am trying to configure a site to site ipsec vpn with 2 cisco 5505 ASA's. Unfortunately when i open up the ASDM there is no vpn wizard to start the configuration.The version of ASDM i am using from flash is 645-206.bin and the firmware on the ASA's ...

Hi,Hope you can help.As you know the ASA code 8.3 and higher uses NAT objects and totally changes the NAT rule config.I am new to FWSM .... but was wondering if this comparable  ?I am lookinig at upgrading FWSM 3.1(16) to a higher 4.1 version .... bu...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes