Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,i have a problemall my user vlans are on the core it self , but the servers vlans are on the fwsm, when 2 servers are in the same vlan they can work perfectly , but there is a delay and sometimes packet drops when a server on vlan try to com...

Hi Security Experts,I am facing a weird problem.Firewall is learning route on outside interface, but packet tracer shows that a packet destined to that IP is being sent out on inside interface. The packet should come on remote1 interface and should g...

Hi Security Experts,In a very weird behavior, I see that ASA running 8.4(4)1 is not doing route-lookup and taking routing decisions just based on nat statements. I have a firewall running older 8.2(2)16 code as well and it does route-lookup before fo...

Hello, I have a question regarding policy static nat,lets suppose I have source 10.1.1.1/32 natted 20.1.1.1/32 with destination 30.0.0.0/8it means that 10.1.1.1 going to 30.0.0.0/8 will be natted 20.1.1.1 and 30.0.0.0/8 can reach 10.1.1.1/32 through ...

I am new for configuring asa I want that my inside user only do browsing on internet and stop downloading any thingpls give me step by step configuration for this task I am using asa 5505 and a 1800 series router for internet connectivity and 2960 sw...

Hi there. I one question to all cisco IDS/IPS professionals. If the management port only accept inbound traffic how can I then activate my Cisco 4510 IPS appliance to get automatically signature updates from cisco.com ? That one requires outbound tra...