Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5505 current f/w & the security plus license (to get the 3 nameif interfaces). Can I split traffic between two ISPs, (VPN traffic to one destination on a T-1 on one VLAN, and all other traffic using DSL to another VLAN) and using a diff...

ivymike09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help clarrify some things.  I read that WCCP is supposed to support failover.  I want to WCCP redirect some web traffic to a proxy.  If that proxy is not avvailable the I want to redirect it to another "backup" proxy but when looking at t...

Hi,I have a server (172.16.10.1) inside the LAN and IP of the server has been maped to public IP 41.219.130.10.Topology                                                                             Server(172.16.10.1)DNS Server (8.8.8.8)  ----- Outside...

rd9978 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a vpn setup which is working on a Pix 535 firewall. I have more then 100 VPN accounts but my problem is that the vpn users are getting ip address from a common pool and i do not have control on the IP address. I want to configure the syst...

I have this issue,Two Vlans (ID 1 and 100)are on a Cat 4500, which connects to an ASA, interface DMZ. On 4500, there is default route point to the ASA DMZ interface, please see the attached files.Issue, server on vlan 100 cannot ping a server on Vlan...

We had upgraded 3 of our firewalls in the last week. Those were ASA 5510s and were running on 8.2(2)16 before. They were upgraded to 8.4(4) last week. We have Wireless Access Points in the external segment (outside firewall) and after the firewall wa...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card