Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I got a situation. I have a 5510 with me. I want to terminate two Internet links on that. The primary Internet Leased Line to access my DC network using Site-to-Site VPN, and the secondary ADSL connection to access my other location network ...

I have a question surrounding QOS. Although I have many branch offices that connect to my data center via IPSEC VPN tunnels. I think it will be easiest for me to understand if I focus on a single link, but please keep in mind that whatever I come up ...

I have a home network using a 2600 and PIX515E, and unfortunetly I don't know how to set up ACLs. I read a few Cisco documentation but unfortunetly I am unable to grasp the concept of how to define them. Would anyone be able to give me a crash course...

nateleduc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone give me more explanation on the following and is there anything I should be doing?:<146>Mar 05 2012 11:37:06: %ASA-2-106016: Deny IP spoof from (0.1.0.4) to 0.1.0.4 on interface insideGo the following from CISCO site:106016 Error Message  ...

1salvarez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 current f/w & the security plus license (to get the 3 nameif interfaces). Can I split traffic between two ISPs, (VPN traffic to one destination on a T-1 on one VLAN, and all other traffic using DSL to another VLAN) and using a diff...

ivymike09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help clarrify some things.  I read that WCCP is supposed to support failover.  I want to WCCP redirect some web traffic to a proxy.  If that proxy is not avvailable the I want to redirect it to another "backup" proxy but when looking at t...

Hi,I have a server (172.16.10.1) inside the LAN and IP of the server has been maped to public IP 41.219.130.10.Topology                                                                             Server(172.16.10.1)DNS Server (8.8.8.8)  ----- Outside...

rd9978 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a vpn setup which is working on a Pix 535 firewall. I have more then 100 VPN accounts but my problem is that the vpn users are getting ip address from a common pool and i do not have control on the IP address. I want to configure the syst...