Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! L-ASA5510-SEC-PL

Guys,I have to ASA 5510 with a base licence. I have 8.4 on both of the firewalls, and would like to configure active/passive.Do I need only one security plus lience or two,This text has been copied from cisco.com:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/colla...

Hi,Would like to know if the following behaviour is normal with a new setup on an ASA having security+ installed;  (or after a reset to factory defaults);is it normal that we can't access the server on the dmz (remote desktop for example) from the in...

We just brought up a new location and we do not have a WAN connection to the site yet.  Until that goes in I run a VPN tunnel between our main site and our new location.  While I have had no issue with getting connectivity between the sites, I have n...

joerggrau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have found multiple solutions to this question for < 8.2 but no solutions for the new way the ASA does nat statmentsBasically i have multiple VLAN's and i need 2 of them to communicateinside - 192.168.1.0/24 ( security-level 100 )voice - 192....

Hi Dears.the ASA1 is active then the second ASA is standby mode but after 1 minute the the second asa is failed.is this config cause this problem?1.i want to know that in failover of ASA 5520can we use management interfase as a failover pair?inter...

I am running a Cisco ASA 5550 in active/standby mode.  We are currently running ASA OS v8.2(3)5.  I am wondering if there is a way I could limit source IP concurrent connections coming in my outside interface.  Does the ASA have a feature/ACL syntax ...

dan731028 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is zbfw more secure than cbac.  been doing cbac but have been thinking about a general switch to zbfw for isr's.  Is it worth switching to zbfw over cbac for any reason. 

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5510 configured with three interfaces defined as inside outside and student. The inside network has a security level of 100 the outside is 0 and the student is 1. There is a server on the student subnet that serves as a DNS server for b...

Leo Bruni by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I was wandering if it possible the deploiment shown in the figure below.The situation is:Right now there is one ASA5505 that does Failover between the two ISPs using and SLA tracking.I need add another ASA5505 in order to implement A/S f...

Hi guysI'm looking to buy an ASA firewall 5510 and the only information about the different models in the 5510 series I could find are these:Cisco ASA 5510 Bundle ModelsCisco ASA 5510 Series Firewall BundlesASA5510-BUN-K9ASA5510-K8ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9S...

I am hoping someone can help me answer this question:We currently have redundant FWSM's and are planning a migration to standalone ASA 5500 series firewalls. However, we have a complete VMWare environment and are looking at the Nexus 1000V. I underst...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card