Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am just about to start on a project where we are moving from Old Cyberguard firewalls to ASA 5520 firewalls, I was wondering if anyone has a rule base converstion tool that would be able to do a lot of the basic work? And so of the NAT conversions?

Hi, I have put 2 physicl interfaces (te0/8 & 9) on the ASA-5585 into a PO and am assigning ips/vlans to the sub-interfaces. I have 2 issues: - Why am I not able to ping the other sub-interface from the ASA itself? (I can ping the 1st one), Secondly, ...

Having trouble with a couple items.  First of all, should I be able to ping the inside interface of the ASA from all internal subnets assuming all of these subnets/vlans are directly connected to the same L3 switch?  I can ping the ASA inside interfa...

david by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to configure an IDSM-2 in inline mode, I am having trouble about the deployment, I have a couple of questions;1. If you configure 2 VLANs (existing) as VLAN pairs does this mean the exist connection between the 2 VLANs is broken?ie they ...

Resolved! ASA ICMP Packets

Hi Guys,Actually we have two ASA 5520 in active/passive. We are losing random icmp packets between hosts located at different ASA’s interfaces or zones so; random icmp packets are losed when cross the firewalls.asa# sh interface | i errors        0 i...

Hello,Not much firewall experience so looking for some assistance. I have Pix 535 running 8.0 in single context mode. I created Multiple sub interfaces for my guest users. Each interface is a separate subnet with a security interface level of 90. I a...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card