Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 8.4 upgrade

I am planning on rolling out 8.4 to all my customers who are currently running 8.2.5. Can anyone provide feedback on 8.4 as to which release is the most stable?Right now I am leaning towards 8.4.2. Also if anyone can share with me bad bug experienc...

I will be moving our ASA 5520 firewall/VPN appliance to a new location in our network. In the near future I would like to split the firewall and VPN functions to two seperate ASA 5520's, but for now I am keeping them together. My question is, I would...

HiI have implemented Cisco NAC for remote VPN users. As part of this they go through 3 checks:1. Antivirus installation check2. Antivirus definition check3. File checkI have configured the definition check to remediate via internal update servers if ...

Terry by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have pair of ASA 5550 and I am trying to copy a new config to my member1 (active) as the new configuration I want to use for the pair.  I want to copy this to start-up config on member1 and then reload member1 and have it copy the same config...

captwupay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI'm currently a tad confused about Bridge Groups and ASA/FWSM in transparent more. Are they really required or not?Here one sample: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa84/configuration/guide/interface_complete_transparent.htmlIt's w...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi With the same FTP Client behind the firewall, we are trying to access 2 different FTP servers on Internet. The 1st FTP server is working without issue and able to transfer file.But for the 2nd FTP server we unable to transfer the file. FTP inspect...

I am pretty new to Cisco networking and would greatly appreciate some assistance with setting up a test router to use from home to connect into our network. My organization would like for us to provide upper management with home office setups to give...

It is my understanding that the FWSM for the 6500 series switches uses a 6 port Etherchannel on the backplane to communicate with the 6500 series switch.Can you shutdown vlan1 on the switch and still communicate with the FWSM? I was under the impress...

Ok, I can't for the life of my figure out why internal syslog traffic would be dropped at the firewall.  I've come across a few support forums with comments like 'disable the specific syslog error, etc.' however this does not fix my problem.  I need ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card