Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone--I'm very green, but my friend was against a wall trying to update her office's system, and it seems like every Cisco person in the region has gone on vacation.For some sort of new system her office is getting, she was told that she neede...

Hello Everyone,Some time ago we purchase a couple of ASA5510s with the IPS aip-ssm modules in them. I got them installed and got the vpns running, but never activated the IPS module on them.I am getting ready to get the IPS modules going. But, don't ...

Hi,I need to introduce a TMG inside one of our branches networks so  the default internet traffic pass through TMG and then to the ASA as per  the new standard. I am new to TMG and playing with few  designs on how  to set TMG up as painless as possib...

Is there a way to NAT based on availability of a protocol?  Put another way can the ASA have a NAT entry for a web server that includes a primary inside address, and a secondary inside address to use in case the primary isn't responding?I know this i...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I've not used a cisco for a few years now so apologies if this is just complete garbage!  Can you filter out inbound http url's to a specific host?  So to 1 host I want to allow http://host.com:8181/site and that's it, I do not want to allow ...

BillyBoyT by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco ASA 5580 and the outside interface has a public IP address and we noticed we can ping this address from the Internet. I did a packet capture on the outside interface and confirmed the pings and the IP address sending the pings. The 55...

Hi,I need a small clarification on the belwo issue, related to failover design. kindly fdin teh attahcement, based on the scanrio is it possible to do full mesh connectivity from Core to ASA Inside, as mentioned in red dotted link in the diagram..Tha...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card