Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,This is my 1st time trying to configure an ASA.I'm trying to establish a very basic connection (ping) between 2 laptops, one sat on the outside interface, and one on the inside as per the diagram below:I can ping back and forth from the ASA to ...

Resolved! ASA Card

Hi, I have got a link of 6 Mbps internet connection. I want to secure my internet from every prospective. What should I keep, will the ASA 5510 sufficient for me. Which card should I install to get the maximum security levcel. Is AIP service module s...

I all we are going to terminate point to point link between 3750 and 6506.on 6506int gi1/45no switchport accessip address 192.X.0.x 255.255.255.0no shut routesip route 172.16.X.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.53172.16.200.1 is the vlan created on 3750on 37...

I am trying to veiw my PIX515e via the ASDM, but I am unable to...Can you review my config and make sure I have everything setup the way it is supposed to?PIX Version 8.0(4)32!hostname pixfirewalldomain-name jkkcc.comenable password DQucN59Njn0OjpJL ...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to veiw my PIX515e via the ASDM, but I am unable to...Can you review my config and make sure I have everything setup the way it is supposed to?PIX Version 8.0(4)32!hostname pixfirewalldomain-name jkkcc.comenable password DQucN59Njn0OjpJL ...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been given 4 more public static ip's and would like to use one of them static ip's to point to my sharepoint box, for example i want to be able to access my sharepoint box\web site externally:212.xxx.xxx.01 - my public pix ip212.xxx.xxx.02 - ...

Hi all! I have ASA 5505 with 8.4(2)8 software for one of my branch offices and I can't configure port forwarding It seems to be very simple, but it's not working. I use my ASA as a gateway to the internet for users in office and for site-to-site IPS...

Hi allI have an asa with the latest asdm. I have 2 questionsWhen doing a no Nat rule between 2 destinations, do I create a nat rule with my source and destination, then in the bottom box keep both as original ? How do I know if nat control is enabled...