Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Sorry if this is not the right forum.I have attached a config for my cisco 877w which i have now setup and have most things working.I followed the following website (http://http://www.sans.org/reading_room/whitepapers/firewalls/secure-configuration-c...

We switched a customer over to VOIP recently and they are having QOS issues when the T1's max. What I found is the QOS policy on the router has not tagged anything VOIP related, IOW, it isnt seeing any EF bits. Somehow I beleive the ASA is not sendin...

Hello All,I have a question about Bridge Groups if someone can help me. So, I have two bridge groups on one FWSM obviously using two different IP Scopes. However I can only have one default route so for instance. BVI 1 - 192.168.1.4 (outside1)BVI 2 -...

We have an ASA5585-X with SSP-10 module installed that we are testing. The firewall's outside interface is connected to the internet and has a public address. We have CSM 4.2 installed and are sending events from the IPS to it.After we configured the...

mattleayr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Drop-reason: (acl-drop) Flow is denied by configured rule eeror on asaWhen i run the packet tracer i am geeting above eerorPhase 1 is upBut when i excute show crypto ipsec sai am not geeting any resultPlease suggestAs check access-list, transformset ...

I want to be able to expose a certain internal(10.4.4.51) IP with different Public Nat IP's for different clients on the same interface on a cisco ASA 5500e.g     41.56.46.3    for  client 1         196.57.54.3   for  client 2         196.30.241.3 fo...

mojalefa1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have simple rules in ZBFclass-map type inspect match-all DMZ310_TO_INTERNET_PASS match access-group name DMZ310_TO_INTERNET_PASS !class-map type inspect match-all DMZ310->INTERNET_INSP_COMB match access-group name DMZ310_TO_INTERNET_INSPECT ma...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: