Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I need helping configuring RDP access to my local server from a remote location on my Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall.I have attempted to configure rdp access but it does not seem to be working for me Could I please ask someone to help me modify my current c...

plogooman by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a wifi network for guests, that we route to internet through an old PIX515 Firewall. We recently tuned the timers to lower values in order to "save" on resources and publix address usage.The timers we use are:timeout xlate 0:30:00timeo...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,If I noticed a lot of (incoming&outcoming) traffic in outside interface of ASA. Is there any way to know where is this traffic coming or going to (IP address)?And if that traffic happened earlier (for example 1 day ago), can I still know the o...

Hi all,please give me an understanding about the ips packet flow inspection.I got a problem with IPS, it seems like a Bottleneck issue.When i turning on the IPS machine, all process being down.But when i turning off the IPS, all process begin normal ...

Up to now we've been making configuration changes to a production unit.  Not such a good idea.We just bought a second ASA5510 to be used as a test unit but we're having trouble getting past the install of ASDM.  We used the console interface to reset...