Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am unable to remove an access list. Currently this this access list contains 4 lines of remarks. I was unsure if I was entering the command correctly and now I have 4 lines of "trash" that needs to be removed. Symptoms:     The "sh run" command sho...

Hi,Help me to understand!!!We have an internet link from ISP whic is terminated in a router(say Fa 0/0). ISP have provided me a public ip pool for our use. we have configured one of the ip from this pool in other interface of the router(say Fa 0/1) a...

Dear Experts,I need to add some of the customized signatures in Cisco IPS-4260, Can any1 help me in this?Signature #1: This signature matches against one or more of the following strings: "sqlmap\x2f""Absinthe\x2f""SQL Power Injector"Signature #2: Th...

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to read this.I am trying to achieve the following scenario. I would like the below IP NAT rules to only be usable on an external basis from a handful of hosts then implcitly deny all other traffic Inbound.The IP NA...

Queery regarding vpn tunnel on router say on site A below are isakmp policycrypto isakmp policy 10authentication pre-sharegroup 2encryption 3deshash shalifetime 86400crypto isakmp policy 20authentication pre-sharegroup 2encrption aeshash md5lifetime ...