Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having some issues with using regex and uri filtering. I have a client that has public web cams for the zoo so people can view them. They had an issue with an outsider going to the configuration section of the camera and changing the IP scheme. ...

g_butts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

evIdsAlert: eventId=1287530989864443762 severity=high vendor=Cisco alarmTraits=2147483648   originator:     hostId:     appName: sensorApp    appInstanceId: 665    signature: description=AD - External UDP Scanner id=13004 created=20061120 type=anomal...

akisbouza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Is it possible to define a single user in a two separate  VPN Group? If  yes, if the  user is connecting, which group will take into effect? PS:  Acc to my  knowledge, u can add many users to one group, the users will  have access  and permis...

I am unable to remove an access list. Currently this this access list contains 4 lines of remarks. I was unsure if I was entering the command correctly and now I have 4 lines of "trash" that needs to be removed. Symptoms:     The "sh run" command sho...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card