Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, we recently purchased a Cisco Firepower 1150. This is my first time installing a Firepower 1150 and plan to use FTD instead of ASA. Previously, I had only installed a Cisco ASA. So my question is, as far as I know, FTD must be managed...

Resolved! FMC upgrade issues

Currently Software1 Management Center 6.6.52 Devices 6.6.4Need to replace to support upgrade to version 7.0.0+. as it has required full replacement on 2-3 occasions already, our experience has shown us that it can’t handle both the volume of thousand...

Hi all -I am beginning a project to migrate from 6.6.5, that is controlling an old AMP8150 and a pair of FTD1100s.  The Migration is away from the 8150 and a pair of ASA5500 to the Secure Firewall 3100 series, I have been reading the documentation I'...

rsharp001 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning/afternoon,Not sure if SCEP should go under general network security or VPN, but here goes.I was able to get terminal enrollment functioning in our environment, but once the over head of certificate management was realized we are attempti...

jbulloch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Currently we have AnyConnect deployed for our users to connect to the VPN which has no issues on this profile. We setup a new test AnyConnect Connection Profile which has a Group Policy configured to download Client Profile which is the managem...

I'm looking at about 30 branch offices connecting to one HQ through VPN(using pat). The internet becomes very slow quickly and upon checking NAT the translations are getting to 131062 fast and capping there. What might be the problem?

DVRK by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I need some help. I just setup a cisco firepower and setup vlans on there. I created the same vlans on the switch, but I cant get vlans to reach out to the internet. The native vlan 1 can, but not any of the others. 

isoto by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card