Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, im student who studying ASA , and I just wondering about the differences between each logging level ( 0 - 7) informational, debugging, etc.I was trying to find some of the information and explanation through google, but it was not detail, when us...

Terry Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm very very new to cisco IOS and could use assistance/enlightenment with it and how it works.In comparing the 891 (IOS 15.1) firewalling/security features to that of the small business routers, how does one go about setting up the same ba...

Hi Alli need to check that ports 443 and 8443 are open on my DMZ VLAN IP Address 10.1.24.30please could some post the commands i need to use whilst using telnet to access my firewallMany ThanksKevin Lee

Good morning to all,I just finished implementing a VOIP install and I am trying to setup some softphones and in order to allow the softphones to work I need to open some specific ports for outbound.  I am not a Cisco guy, I am a Windows Administrator...

I am trying to set up a DMZ on my Cisco ASA 5505, so that the wireless clients are connected behind the DMZ, the LAN clients are connected behind the inside interface and both groups of clients can get to the Internet.  I have been able to configure ...

cflanders by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello group,I am in the process of switching ISP's, well, not really switching but add a 2nd backup connection. My current connection is a 3 meg pipe and is configured on my ASA 5510 onterface ethernet0/0. My new services is a 50 meg pipe and I have ...

David Hunt by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card