Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Is it possible to set up NAT translations to do the following on ourASAs?1) Have an external address (5.1.1.1) associated with an internal address (192.168.1.10)so that any externally initiated internet traffic directed to 5.1.1.1 gets redirectedinte...

jshapura by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with an server that is connected to a DMZ on a ASA 5510There are errors on the log that says deny inbound udp from "object" to "dns server" due to dns queryThe rule base has port 53 open and is configured as part of a service group th...

Dear sir,I need to update my IPS Signature on ASA5510-AIP-SSM automatically, From my local Cisco representative i got 2 product numbersto obtain the IP address of FTP server , username and password (Cisco support contract)In this case which one shoul...

Hello Netpros,Turned up a new colo service last week using some PIX 515E firewalls and two Cat 2950 series switches. I have attached a diagram of the layout which I have used elsewhere with good success. Basically I have two switches connected togeth...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have 4 sensors at the same time for the IPS 4255 in Bypass mode?The idea its to have monitoring 4 differente interfaces connected to onle 1 IPS and if the IPS fail the traffic must continue the flow without stop.I attach an image of...

Hi All,Users are able to connect far end network using cisco vpn client.Even ther are able to access url of far end network ,But the problem is ther are not able to fetch the data from there server.once they connect to network.So what might be causin...

Hi,I recently purchased a used Cisco ASA 5505 and I accidently (and very stupidly) erased the flash without backing up my licence.I have generated a demo licence from the Cisco licencing site, so I have basic functionality. However, the email that I ...

samlystor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have the asa 5505 with asdm 6.4(5). my inside lan is 192.168.0.0/24. the outside of asa is connected on lan 10.13.74.0/24 and i need over lan 10.13.74.0/24 connect on lan 10.15.100.0/24. i puted nat rule on asa 5505 and acl rule and users from lan ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card