Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon people!!I nedd your help with the following problem.I purchased the license P/N: ASA-CSC20-250U-1Y with Description: ASA 5500 CSC-SSM-20 250-User License Only Renewal (1-year)But I had a mistake because I need support to 500 users. Now...

Hello, quick question I hope someone can help with.Is it possible for me to create 2 vlan interfaces on the 6500 and have them both in the same subnet?For a specific customer requirement I would like to have a vlan interface on the 6500 as default ga...

Hello, We have just assigned all of our remote ASA's to CSM 4.2.The only policy that the CSM is contolling, at the moment, is the Firewall/Access Rules.With the remaining ASA's assigned today, I have a couple of questions. How does the ASA's update t...

dcawood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm converting a PIX to an ASA and wasn't able to get the nat as desired. Specifically, I could not get the nat to allow mulitple services for one object, so the alternatives were create multiple objects with the same ip address with slightly diffeen...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Two days ago, we changed our old 525 with asa 5520 ( ver 8.2 ). Configuration is the same, except the version. It even retains the same global interface and static public ip address as the old device.All worked well during that period.Yeste...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IME

Hello,I am facing a problem with the Cisco IME v7.1.1, ever since we upgraded it from version 6 to v7.1.1 the IME is no longer able to retreive real time logs. It successfully sees the IPS devices but the logs are not collected.I appreciate your assi...

FabienneC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Failover query

Dear All,            I have 2 cisco 5520 ASAs and was configured for Failover.Unfortunately our Primary ASA went down and Secondary becomes Active and network admin made lots of changes on Secondary Active ASA.What is the best practise to rejoin Prim...

Hello,I have a Cisco Nexus 7010 switch that incorporates roles with specific allowed commands that can be run. However, a few commands will not work for unknown reasons.The commands 'show system redundancy status' and 'command show version module *' ...

ipsoft by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card