Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

urgent DHCP help on ASA

guys the scerario is that we have a 4500 series swicth conected to the firewall (ASA) on swicth we have vlan 100 ip address is X.X.X.2 and on firewall ethernet the address is X.X.X.1 (internal same subnet) on swicth the ip default-gateway is X.X.X.1 ...

Configuring VLAN asa 5510

Hi all, I can not see the vlan interfaces that I created, I hit settingscisco asa 5510 bun -k9Current IP Addresses:Interface                Name                   IP address      Subnet maskMethodEthernet0/0              INSIDE                192.168...

Resolved! tunnel group xauth

My question is I cannot tell from the ASA's response if it actually took my no-xauth commandI started with thistunnel-group 69.X.X.170 type ipsec-l2ltunnel-group 69.X.X.170 ipsec-attributes pre-shared-key *****issued these commandstunnel-group 69.X.X...

lcaruso by Frequent Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASDM and Syslog

After working just fine for several months my ASDM can no longer display syslog messages on the home page, or the monitoring page. No software updates have occurred - it just stopped working.

John Rauma by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Password

Hi ,I am using wireless controller 4400 via GUI to control all the wirelees connections , unfortunately i forgot the login password , so how can i reset the password and use it again ?Would you please guide me how to change it or if there is any sort...

pix url filtering

Hi,this is very new to me. can we do filter based on url.1) deny external users access to following:ab.def.com:802) allow external users to have access to following:ab.def.com:80/ex/servletcan we do this? I'm kinda new this kind of filtering...pls ad...

gavin han by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5540 reload unexpectedly

HiWe have a ASA5540, and from a couple of weeks this equipment have a problem. Reload unexpectedly one time for week. I have seen the crashinfo, but I did't understand anything. Do you know if with the crashinfo I can do something to know what is wro...

IPv6 and Zone-Based Firewalls (ZBFW)

Hello,I've been using IPv4 with ZBFW for some time, and it's worked pretty well.  But, all that's all been with IPv4.  I'm now trying to connect to Hurricane Electric's (HE.NET) IPv6 Tunnel Broker, and am having issues.  I have my own /48 from HE.NET...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers