Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know how to let facetime going through Cisco ZBF ?It uses a bunch of ports like describled in Apple's KB: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4245 Now what can I do if I let those protocol going out:class-map type inspect match-any INTERNET-ACC...

Hi all,I have two ASA5540 firewalls working in active/standby failover. Both have AIP-SSM-40 modules. I have configured the update source for the signatures from cisco .com with my smartnet. The problem is the SSM only on the active firewall is updat...

Hello,We use multiple ASA 5500/5580 cluster systems running  8.3 software versions Actually we send all our FW syslog data to a SIEM appliance in a DMZ on a remote firewall (non-asa).Recently we suffered a strange incident while implementing a new SI...

netsec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Just want to know if there is a way to configure secondary IP address on the outside/public interface of ASA/PIX.One of our clients have used most of their IP on the subnet given by their ISP. They use those IP's for staticallymapping to Serve...

oyd110380 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 192.168.1.0/24 address behind the firewall of an ASA. they only want to translate the half of the /24 address as a routable ip, the rest of the addresses (/25) will not be translated.Would this work as below?global (outside) 1 interfacenat (...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 Servers in my DMZ.  The Servers can VNC and ping each other fine.  From 'inside' I can ping and VNC 2 of them, but not the third.  From 'inside' I can access NS2 (172.168.1.12) and WebServer (192.168.1.10)I cannot access NS1 (172.168.1.11)  ...

Lon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts,    rtr 1                       rtr 2          .1                         .2       |                            |       |  10.10.10.0/24      |       |                            |                                  ASA_active      ASA _...

kope by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This may be a stupid question, but if I have an active/passive pair how do I connect to the passive box? I need to upload a any connect image.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card