Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! TOR Client Activity

I am trying to monitor TOR Client Activity via SIG IDs 5816/1 and 5816/0, however the IPS doesn't seem to pick them up.  I watch the logs while running TOR from a test machine and I see nothing.  Is there something I am missing or doing wrong?  Both ...

AnyConnect speed

Hi folks, i have setup two AnyConnect profiles.  One profile is Split-Tunneling and the other is Tunnel all Networks(No Split).  Split-Tunneling speed is averaging 70 Mbps (Download), Tunnel all Networks speed is very very slowww (Average 1.83 Mbps d...

neillix702 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Basic CSC question for ASA5520

Good morning!  We have been having issues with some email accounts that seem to be sending out spam mail on the SMTP port when the computer has been infected.These emails are not going through our Ironport and we are having touble locating the source...

Resolved! MS IE toStaticHTML String Parsing Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability alarms

Hi, I was wondering if someone else has noted an increase in false positives concerning the following 2 events:- Microsoft Internet Explorer toStaticHTML String Parsing Cross-Site Scripting  Vulnerability- Microsoft Office Excel Ghost Record Parsing ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers