Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I tried upgrading my 4240 sensor via CSm to IPS-CS-MGR-K9-7.0-5a-E4.  The upgrade failed and the device was unreachable!!I consoled into the device and rebooted.  The login prompt appears, but the admin username and password combo does not work.  ...

HiIve got a problem launching the ASDM and java.  Now i know there is an issue with more up to date versions of java and the ASDM, but ive had a look around and found that Java version 6 update 7 should work, and to be fair with the other ASA's we ha...

andymorph by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I know this sounds some thing old. One of our clients has Pix with OS version 6.3(4). He is asking us to block accessing Facebook. I have tried the regular expression (MPF) to block it but it did not work in this OS version. I have searched f...

Resolved! Pb Bug Remote VPN

Hello,I have a problem connecting a remote VPN ASA5510 Version 8.3 and Dell latitude laptop with a 4300 card SFR 3G. Note that the phones have a cisco VPN client version 5.0.07.0440 (Laptop with Windows 7 64bit) and 5.0.07.0410 (Laptop with Windows X...

How to see the ip address of the attack host?Show the loggingJul 19 09:43:15 10.239.67.1 Jul 19 2011 09:43:11: %ASA-4-733100: [ Scanning] drop rate-1 exceeded. Current burst rate is 1 per second, max configured rate is 10; Current average rate is 5 p...

Hello,I have Cisco Router with the below config:ip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM appfw SDM_MEDIUMip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM cuseemeip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM dnsip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM ftpip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM h323ip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM httpsip...

Hi.I have two 2911 routers running 15.0(1)M4 in a redundant topology connected to an ASA 5520 firewall running 8.4 version. All gears are running EIGRP.In order to distribute the incoming traffic between the two 2911 routers, I am using 'offset-list ...

Hello ForumI have a very interesting problem at a client site this morning.  Here is a summary of the problem in a nutshell.This specific client has set up FTP to an FTP server in a DMZ at their Headquarters building.  They have two Production server...

Hi,Is there a way to have the ASA log the Anyconnect client version that authenticated with an ASA?  I can see in the vpn-sessiondb the client version in realtime there but I want to record via syslog the client version information.- Peter

pmacrae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setting up some snmp monitoring and as I am poking around to figure out what exactly I'd like to get, I run the following commands from my Debian based monitoring host:snmpwalk -v 2c -c Community_String AIP_IPADDRESSsnmpwalk -v 1 -c Community_String ...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card