Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have my 1120 FW added to the FMC 2500, and I have it mostly configured. When I go to edit the interfaces, I configured it and clicked on enable, but the interface is still not going green and when I ssh into the FW it says the ports are administrat...

I'd like to register FMC manager by FQDN but from Clish mode on FTD when I do show network command I have 2 different sections showing my DNS config. I can ping outside public IP addresses so I know routing is fine but I cannot ping or resolve extern...

Hello, I am new to networking and was wondering if anyone can tell me what is the difference (like in what situation will I need to use them) amongst the following commands for cisco ASA:1. inspect icmp - for policy-map global_policy2. access-list ic...

Drader by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ColleaguesPlease suggest the missing configuration- ASA 5525, 9.1 swI am getting below syslog, with debug crypto isakmpSep 30 16:17:47 [IKEv1]Group = defaultragroup, Username = myvpn, IP = 213.133.216.168, QM FSM error (P2 struct &0x00007ffecc84...

Hi,I'm not able to manage FTD from its remote FMC when it fails over from ISP1 to ISP2.- 1 x FTD 1010 (7.0.1.1)- ISP1 connected to E1/1, ISP2 connected to E1/2- FTD Management Interface connected to E1/3 (routed port)- Route tracking enabled for ISP1...

ste.ant by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a FTD running version 7.0.2 and use PBR based on source networks and route the traffic to different gateways. It work great for outbound traffic, but we also publish a server on the internet and for some reason PBR don't work and we ca...

如图,在局域网内是没有DNS的,客户端是通过ASA dhcp下发的外部DNS地址。内部网络中有一台服务器,和客户端是在同一个局域网中,现在的要求是Client可以通过计算机名(或域名)demo.mydomain.com 访问www server,应该如何配置ASA?Client数据太多,编辑host文件的方法不适用。

1.png
332953358 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gurus,I'm a software engineer by trade. I've been assigned the task to verify our applications able to work after disabling TLS 1.1 on Windows 10 Enterprise Edition client machines. Customer will be moving on to TLS 1.2.Some detailsAnyConnect clie...

I am attempting to configure a BGP connection between Azure and our network. After completing the configuration on both sides I am getting the following error.%FTD-2-106016: Deny IP spoof from (10.X.X.X) to 192.X.X.X on interface outsideIt is blockin...