Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have created sub interfaces in the past and applied access-lists to each sub interface.  However, is it possible to apply a single access-list to the parent interface with rules referencing multiple sub interfaces in that access-list?Thanks in adva...

Resolved! ASA5505 DMZ Host

How can I get DMZ hosts to be able to access the Internet via the Outside interface of my ASA5505.I am using the DMZ to allow temp guest acces to the Internet. Here is my configuration and it can be changed as needed.User Access VerificationPassword:...

Hi i have a  Cisco asa 5510 Firewall which is working fine for the last 2 years.From today i received error from the firewall Memory Allocation Error  syslog ID 211001 as a result  which hampering production.I have reboot the firewall twice but no po...

Hi Experts,i need to buy a new ASA for my client. When i searched some things like BUN-K8, Bun-k9 noticed. What is really that? Do it affect the cost of the ASA. Our client need to create a VPN to one of its remote office. but need to permit only voi...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card