Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have 2 ASA working on Active/Standby fashion. So I want to remove the standby one, to change all it's configurations for a specific lab.What would happen, when I re-put this ASA together the Active one? Should the standby configuration be mo...

Dear Experts,My setup is like this belowrouter-1                                     IPS(4260)-1                 ASA-5580-20-1           Core switch-1             ------------ L2 switch------                    ------------                          -...

Have a query that I can't quite fathom out.I have an access rule on my asa5510 that permits 'full internet' for those members of that group (me included) and works fine.For some reason I have a DHCP PC that is also gaining full internet access (they ...

Hello,I am very new to webvpn and digital certificates. I have to configure a cisco webvpn solution using digital certificates (for now its self signed). I also need to publish an internal url to the ssl vpn. They have an acive directory server for a...

I am having difficulty of setting up static net for gre for ASA version 8.4. I need this for setting up pptp.My external interface is on dhcp. I have already set up static for tcp for pptp. Gre is a protocol and I am unable to find the syntax for ver...

I am getting ready to implement the Botnet filter feature on several of my ASA's.  Having read through all of the documentation, I still have a few questions.  Wanted to see if anyone here could answer these before I opened a TAC case -1) After enter...

I have a Cisco 877W router which has no issues and working fine. However, I'd like to introduce my ASA5505 as the firewall in between LAN (192.168.0.0/24) and Router private range (10.1.1.0/24).My setup: internet <- -> outside int (Dialer1) 122.x.x.x...

Dear Experts!!!!!!!!!!I am using two routers to configure site to site VPN.one is Cisco 2811 and another one is Cisco 1841 router.Is we need any license to configure IPSec VPN between these routers.I am giving sh version output for your reference.ISC...

Guys just a basic question ....in a attached diagram we have two interfaces.............indie and outside so how many types of acces-list we can have i guess we can have one for each........forgot the basics :-)