Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have a scenario where on a router we have multiple VPN Tunnels (IPSec) established, this router is configured to send SNMP traps (find attached SNMP config). The problem is that once one of the Tunnels goes down, we are receiving an SNMP tra...

I have attached a drawing of our network.  We have two 6509's connected to two Cisco 2811 (onsite) that the ISP owns. I am trying to get one side up and running before I worry about redundancy and so forth.  For this reason I have set all the HSRP pr...

gdrandles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm in a situation where we are trying to convince a client to switch from their Sonicwall NSA 3500 to an ASA 5585-X. The need is bandwidth. One issue that keeps coming up is the Sonicwall tries to be the swiss army knife of security devices with ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We imaged and IDSM-2 with the latest 7.x code and went thru setup, but cannot access the GUI. We get a "page cannot be displayed". You can ping it fine from inside and outside the subnet and the access-list permits the subnet. going into config...

I have an internal host initiating a connection to an external host.The external host is denying the connection and claiming that it's a mis-configuration on our ASA that's the cause.The internal host is NATted on the ASA - and we provided that IP to...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have asa 5505 with the asdm v5.2 (4), and the asa v7.2(4). This platform has a base license. if i upgrade adsm and asa on v6.2(1) and v8.2(2) if I lose my license and that you need to activate them? i configured site to site vpn (this firewall and ...

Hello,I have a network provided from Datacenter.I doubt this design will work but before pointing finger on Datacenter, I want to confirm.Design :[Internet] ---> [Switch] ---> [Cisco ASA] ---> [Server]Firewall : Cisco ASA 7.2 (4)They configured singl...

ASA outside 192.168.1.50/24, outside gateway is 192.168.1.1.inside 10.0.0.1host 10.0.0.10I am trying to map this host to an IP that is not currently used, 192.168.1.57.but it is not working, debugging of ping from inside host to the gateway shows as ...