Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,I have ASA 5505 with base licence. I configured NATing and VPN(site to site). All are working fine.My ASA is base license so i created 2 VLANS, one is inside and outside.Inside i am using 10.91.40.0/24 serie IP addresses.Below are the new requirem...

We just installed a ASA this past weekend and now when we traceroute to a destination on the internet it does not show each hop, only the destination repeatedly.This is tracing from a device on the "inside"  I get the same results when tracing from t...

anowell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All I want to do is  have VNC connect on port 5950. So I want to forward traffic coming in  on the external ip address on port 5950 an internal ip address on port  5950. Here is my config:Building configuration...Current configuration : 21370 bytes!v...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I have ASA 5510 firewall box that needs to be configured from the scratch where-on the old start config has been removed and now when i create V-LAN then it's not making.Even the rest conf has been done successfully w/o problem. When i ...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just replaced my PC, and reloading all monitoring software. I loaded IME 6.x, and added 3 devices (ASA AIM-20 Primary and Failover, 4240 sensor).Then, I remembered there was a newer version (7.0.3), so I downloaded that version, and installed. Ever...

rsmith by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI am not able to ping from 10.140.1.129 to 10.120.1.1 and getting following error msg on pix.Deny icmp src abc_dmz 10.140.1.129 dst inside 10.120.1.1 (type 8, code 0) byaccess-group "ACL_abcI already have access list from 10.140.1.129 to 10.12...

Could someone let me know how to setup access to an inside host (I am not doing any NAT'ing - no RFC 1918 address), which uses all Public Addresses on the inside from the outside interface using ASA IOS v8.3.  I tried (for testing only) using a "perm...

rafrancis by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card