Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys I have this topology where the inside network runs with ospf and in the ftd there is both default route and ospf ?After configuring all this also my inside network cannot go to the internet or the isp ip.My question is how do i redistribut...

1.JPG
deypuchka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my corporate environment, IT won't give permission for a switch, they wants us to lay more cable, but it's too expensive.  Leadership doesn't understand and says just use WiFi.  ISE of course prevents using a switch without permission; ISE will de...

mcmanus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE-PIC and FMC

Hello,I had installed Cisco FMC 6.6.4 version and ISE-PIC 2.7 version for Passive Authentication. Everything worked pretty fine but then I upgraded FMC up to 7.0.1 and ISE-PIC has some issues. When I try to integrate FMC 7.0.1 with ISE-PIC 2.7 I see ...

I have an ACP base policy from which my FTD devices inherit from See attached Pic)  Is there a better way I can do this as I can't re-order the rules in the ACP policies that are inheriting these rules from the base policy. So Site A, B, C & D ACP al...

Is IPS a "Set it and forget it"  type deal?  Say I have 50 rules in my ACP and select balanced & security for every rule and on top of select a file & malware policy would this not kill the performance? What do you guys typically do to manage this? I...

I am trying to re-mage an SFR module on an ASA but when I do a system install via ftp, I get a permission denied error. I have ruled out the FTP server as the issue as I am able to FTP to a totally different set of firewalls so that should rule out t...

Hi all We have an ASA-5516X with the latest recommended version 9.16(2). I get the below error. I should be able to use TLS1.2 along with DTLSv1 no? ssl server-version tlsv1.2 ? configure mode commands/options:<cr>ssl server-version tlsv1.2 dtlsv1.2^...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card