Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Currently using FirePOWER, experiencing an unexpected SSL Block for some traffic, SSL rule has been created not to decrypt the traffic, URLs that are being accessed are whitelisted, SSL Flow error is Defer Cut Post CCs (0x0000197), SSL version TLSV1....

Hello, I have 2 FTDs in the environment which are being managed by FMC. I want to generate Reports for CPU and Memory Utlization for the FTDs. I have enabled CPU Usage alerts in Health Policy , however how can Reports be generated for a particular da...

I setup File Policy by just watching a video on how to do so. I am not sure how the policy actually works. Looking at the below are these files actually all being scanned for maleware in the cloud??? How do I know I am setting things up properly and ...

FileEvents.jpg

Hi, so Im planning to reimage my FMC, but before doing that i need to know what gonna happen if i do that.I want to know if i reimage the FMC, do the FTDs will forget about the FMC and i have to config them manually on site or there other way to conf...

Hello AllA rather basic enquiry but a frustrating one.I am trying to allow a  hide-nat host out to the Z-Scaler Range, all subnets within the range has access to the Z-Scaler Zen, apart from 1 host. I am in a position where I am unable to disable thi...

Dear Support Communityi wanted to know if someone knows how to change the Timezone for a Firepower 2130 managed locally by FDM, we're using version 7.0.4. On the time settings we only can set the NTP servers, but no timezone. Also tried with Flexconf...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card