Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! AIP-SSM logs

Hi all,Can We get the logs generated by the IPS module. My customer is going for Auditing and thus he wants logs generated by the AIP-SSM. Kindly Let me know how to do it.Thanks & RegardsR.MADHANKUMAR

Hi all,every time i try to copy a file on disk0 the asa does an reboot before finish writing file to disk0. I test it with tftp, asdm, ssh and many different files. Always aborting the writing...disk0 255426560 bytes total (172392448 bytes free)Does ...

scheurert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forumers'My client ASA CSC seem cannot login again after the update the patch from trend micro interscan.below is the snapshot i found at my firewall.i search the Troubleshooting Trend Micro InterScan for Cisco CSC SSM and found thisTraffic Droppe...

Hi Forumer'sJust seeking idea on how to design on redundant firewall design1. branch firewall got dual uplink, which normal time is using primary line connect to HQ. If connection to HQ fail, then will swap to secondary link for ensure connection res...

is it possible to introduce a failover firewall without dedicating a interface on each firewall for connecting the two.  we currently have one asa and want to add another one for failover but all interfaces are used, do we have any options? can we do...

ASA-5-305013: Asymmetric NAT rules matched for forward and reverse flows; Connection for icmp src outside:192.168.13.50 dst DMZ2:192.168.13.15 (type 8, code 0) denied due to NAT reverse path failureCant seem to get around this one yet. I have a remot...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded my cisco asa 5510 from 8.2.1 to 8.4.1. Now my VPN is no longer working. I can connect to it but can connect to anything from there. The heard the asa creates a log from the upgrade to show me what part of the config doesn't carry over...

Hi All     Our company is in the process of replacing our old firewall with a Cisco ASA since our old firewall can handle only 170 concurrent users and we are expanding fast. Can I know what are the considerations when selecting from the different mo...