Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, So I am a bit new on ASA and was doing a basic lab, topology attached. I have vlan 10 & 20 in my inside network.  Following are the routes that I have configured on ASA, CoreSW & ISP-RTR Core SW route:  ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 30.0.0.2 ASA...

Resolved! Cisco FMC/FTD VRF

Hi folks,We have cisco FTDs 2110 managed by FMC ver 7.0.1.We have a requirement wherein we need to onboard multiple small entities into our existing infrastructure with different ip schema. Presently, we are managing our entity routes via static.I ha...

Hi All In previous versions of ASDM we could directly start it by pointing the browser to https://ipaddress:8443/admin/public/asdm.jnlp The new 7.18.1.152 doesn't anymore permit this, as the Java Web Launch component was removed. Also this variant di...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Team,  The Last Scan shows that a few routers on my network are vulnerable for IKEv1 aggressive mode with pre-share key (CVE-2002-1623) please what are your recommendations to patch this vulnerability. thanks in advace.

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I a running into what appears to be this bug:  CSCvm81052 : Bug Search Tool (cisco.com) but I am hesitant to implement the fix because I am running v7.0.1.1 FMC and the bug should have been fixed by now.  Maybe I have something else going on?  I ran ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TLS on 5520 9.1(7)

the customer have 5520 with 9.1(7) the customer is asking if he can switch from TLS 1 to TLS 1.2 , my question is what is TLS 1 and what is job exactly? and is it possible to switch to TLS 1.2 on his current setup?   PS:the customer isnt using any vp...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card