Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Community, I hope you can help me with this config.I have an inside SFTP server 192.168.2.82 running on tcp port 20000I would like to limmit the bandwith, so it not taking up all up and download.Initially I have a:access-list SFTP extended permit ...

Hi All, Our organisation brought 2 ISA-3000-4C-FTD to install in our network. I have not worked before on such product can anyone help me on my below query 1) Can we configure this device same like we do for normal Cisco FDM/FTD devices. if not are a...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am evaluating Cisco Security Manager 4.17.0.    The Manager is installed on one server and I am connecting to it via the client installed on another server. When I attempt to authenticate after installation, I receive the following:   Erro...

I configured my Firepower chassis mgmt IP (the IP on the mgmt port) via initial configuration wizard. I need to update that IP but I can't seem to find any way to do it in GUI or CLI. If I go to interfaces, there is no edit option on the MGMT port. I...

Damon2021 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card