Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I would like to setup backup ISP in our ASA5510.   Right now the the firewall has for defualt gateway following command: "route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 114.324.321.33 1"  i am changing this to route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 114.324.321...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PIX PDM Download

Have a client who wants to use PDM on his Cisco PIX 506. Said he has used it before but no PDM version shows up in a show ver.  Can't find a download of PDM 3.0 (4) anywhwere.  Anyone know where I can find a copy?

HiHow can I configure policy NAT on ASA5510. I would like to do the following;www.example.com               9.1.1.9     NAT to      10.1.1.9If source IP =     1.1.1.1then NAT to     =      10.2.2.9the rest NAT to = 10.1.1.9Can someone please help to ...

Customer purchased websense content gateway which is dependent on wccp. But from I can see the only configuration the ASA supports WCCPwise is that all clients and the wccp server have to be directly on the same subnet that that ASA is on. Is that st...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

alright folks,i guess i'm just being dense here, but i'm trying to find the command that shows me the memory utilization presently in use for the access rules.i know that np acl-notificattion toggles the prompt on and off, but i'd like to merely view...

I have a pair of Pix515 firewall running version 8.0(4) in Active/Standby and "stateful" failover.  Everything seems to be working fine.  I have a Apache web server running on Linux sitting behind the firewall and I  the firewall NAT rule as:CiscoPix...

I think I know the answer to this but just wanted to confirm it.If I am using an ASA5505, and I have a configuration similar to below, I see that the untrusted interface is only allowed to ftp to 192.168.1.5. Since the trusted interface is not limite...

Hi,I'm new in cisco. I have an asa 5505 and I would like to adding a new rule for a network, however it was added, it seems it would be inactive. I have two inside network, 192.168.12.0/24 (name: lanA) and 192.168.99.0/24. (name: lanB) I have the fol...

I have devices on Inside interface of ASA that need to get to Internet to get ntp. Hence I want to set up dynamic pat (interface overload) which 8.3 style would beobject network obj_NTP-DEVhost 192.168.1.250nat (INSIDE,INTERNET) dynamic interfaceBut ...

sez sharp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! idsm , fwsm

Hi allwe have the following senario ,cisco 6509 is connected to internet we need to secure our internal LAN segments .with IDSM and FWSM moudules.internet ------>IDSM------>FWSMplz suggest  some confiugration links for IDSM , FWSM  configurationalso ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card