Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we are not abble to connect to a outside PPTP vpn server;The scenario is this :Connections are started from inside netwok to a VPN server on the outside zone.I have add  these configs and still not working.policy-map global_policy class inspectio...

Hello Guys,        I have 2 ASA5505  firewalls. I have one that has a static ip address that has been configured for Remote Access IPSEC VPN. The other one at the remote site I have configured the server Ip address for the first firewall. I have also...

Hello folks,Similar question was asked on the forum here, but I just wanted to make sure there is no exception or this specific configuration. Basically we have AIP modules in our ASAs and we want to pass the traffic to them for investigation. We alr...

Hi,Hi,I am having two dc switches with FWSM modules installed. DC switch1 FWSM (Ver 3.2(12) is wokring as active and Secondary DC switch2 FWSM (ver 3.2.(12i) s in standby mode.From yesterday I am trying to login primary FWSM, It is accepting my usern...

Hi,We have ASA setup between the core switch and the border internet router.When we do "show arp" aon the core, there are many IP address (some used, some don't exist) corresponding to the MAC address of the ASA inside interface.how could we do to id...

Hi.I want the inside of my network to be allowed to do anything and the firewall to open up ports reflexive when the traffic goes out.If i want to use ssh to an external IP address i have to put in the following: ip access-list extended STANDARD_IN_P...

Dear Tech gurus,Firewall     I bought a base licence ASA 5505 Firewall and I configured NAT, its working fine     I configured 5 differnet VLANS on switch and I am able to connect Internet on this vlans.     But now I want to enable a particular port...

Hi,I have a cisco asa 5510.I am doing attack a my firewall, using namp. I am seeing in the log the attack but i like that firewall send only alarm of attack by email or nagios. I have active email with warning and i received very much email.....I obs...

I'm seeing a ton of underrun and overrun errors on g0/0 (outside) of an asa5540. It looks as though the utilization is only 51mpbs, so it should be able to keep up, right?I've verified both the ASA and my switch are set for 1000gbps full duplex, any ...

w951duu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card