Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Please help.Hi I'm new to this site. I need to open ports 5000 and 5001 on my Cisco PIX 501 to enable some users to be able to connect to our CCTV from outside, can anyone please advice how should I open these 2 ports? any help is very appreciated.Tk...

r.gera by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi have a redundant pair of ASA 5510s and I have uploaded the 8.3 code to flash of each ASA.Is there a recommended order for setting boot order priority for the new 8.3 code and rebootingthe ASA?  The is - would is be better to upgrade and reboot the...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just configure an ASA 5520, here is the config (the ip address of outside network if going to change from private direccion by reason security).The problem that I have is the users can access to the web site through the public´s ip address but they...

kathy-kat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need for explanation about the way the number of user/eat used is calculated.A customer has a basic license for CSC-SSm with 50 seats.In the night he receives a mail explaining that there is a license violation .I find that a seat is in fact ...

jabouaf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Im setting up a network with multiple VLANs and i want every VLAN to just access the Internet and not other VLANs. my config is misconfigured and i cant see where. I want VLAN 10 and 20 do access the services ive listed in my config on the Interne...

hello,when we try to connect server from internet outside system and when we check from local server its accessible form local server but from internet not working.we checked above by telnet x.x.x.x 22

Please help.Hi I'm new to this site. I need to open ports 5000 and 5001 on my Cisco PIX 501 to enable some users to be able to connect to our CCTV from outside, can anyone please advice how should I open these 2 ports?any help is very appreciated.Tks

r.gera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a client who claims his ISP service at a given site is just fine, but it is only when traffic goes over the site-to-site tunnel that things slow down noticably. This is a hub and spoke network with all ASAs at each site directly connected t...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have high cpu on my firewall module which has the next IOS version FWSM Firewall Version 3.1 (5) Device Manager Version 5.0 (2) the problem is that if I put an access-list new CPU rises to 75% when the average is 15%. After applying the access-list...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card