Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am having problem during re-imaging of AIP-SSM-10.Following are the details----ciscoasa# show module 1Mod Card Type                                    Model              Serial No.--- -------------------------------------------- ------------...

Resolved! ASA 5510 license

ASA-CSC10-LIC  ASA 5500 Series Content Security SSM-10 Software License ASA-CSC10-PLUS  ASA 5500 CSC SSM10 Plus Lic. (Spam/URL/Phish, 1Yr Subscript) ASA-CSC10-USR-100  ASA 5500 Content Security SSM-10 100 User License With these licenses can we manua...

hi expertsi have a question for the following outside nat statement when the user is coming from outside of the ASA and requires to go to inside destinationis the below nat at all possible ? i.e nat exempt with outside .if yes , then in what circumst...

jvardhan29 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA 5510 with version 8.3this ASA have no any NAT need te be configuredIn version 8.3Could someone please tell me do I need "no nat-control" or by pass nat in order to get the traffic passed?if yessince nat-control is no longer exist in vers...

Hi all,Please advise me about asa5510 feature,capabilities.My question/problem :My ISP provides 2 internet connection (1. 8mbps; 2. 2mbps) and his router change the paths if one goes down.But if the second with 2 mbps is in use it is not enough for a...

hi expertsi am confused as to whether i need to specify a real ip or a mapped ip in the acl in policy nat . in this scenario destinationIP is also getting translated .currently iam using a mapped ip and not able to reach the destination . will static...

Resolved! asa to csc traffic

hiif the asa is redirecting traffic to csc module , whether we req privte or public ip in the redirected acl configured under class map . in my opinion for outbound traffic we require preivate source ip and for inbound traffic (for some mail / web se...

Hi there,we have the following setup:ASA--VPN--> vendorThe vendor is only allowing access from 192.168.10.10 so we are nating our internal network to 192.168.10.10 and that is how we access the vendor's network over the ipsec vpn tunnel (ie. the sour...

Hi, AllI have some experience with cisco IPS, but i want to know is there any differences between this two.or any know registred bug issue with this two model?which  one is best? if you want to buy??? I need comparision when i go through  docs both h...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card