Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Is there any command that will show me what the last reboot reason was? We are trying to figure out why an ASA rebooted yesterday when everyone was locked out of the building and power was not lost.This 5505 is running 8.2(4) and has four site to ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've been tasked with cleaning up some old client configurations. Can anyone list the legitimate uses of same-security-traffic permit inter-interfacesame-security-traffic permit intra-interfaceI know intra-interface can be used for hairpinning re...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5510 that was working in a HA config that is now constantly rebooting itself. Here is a copy of the dump of traceback messages:Booting system, please wait...CISCO SYSTEMSEmbedded BIOS Version 1.0(11)5 08/28/08 15:11:51.82Low Memory: 631 ...

A customer is currently running a 5520 ASA pair in active/standby HA mode. The devices also have an IPS module, one of them using a temporary (60-day) license.  So, right now, licensing is identical on both ASAs and HA is operational. The question is...

Hello all!I've got an ASA 5505 (ASA 8.2(3), ASDM 6.3(4)53 for which logging seems very slow.In the ASDM real-time log viewer, log entries come in spurts of 20, pause for a few seconds, then I get 20 more. The net result is that entries don't show unt...