Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We want to buy a firewall, our requirement is we have an online web application that our clients will access through Internet, these users will not exceed to more than 3,000 in coming 5 years, we are also expecting few site to site VPNs not more than...

Im fairly new to IPS. I inherated a system that has two ASA's in a active/passive configuration.  We also have an IDS module in each ASA.  Ive been doing a little maintenance work on them lately and realized that they dont sync.  I was under the impr...

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a lot of AnyConnect users on my ASA 5520, and the licensing cost is pretty hefty for an additional 500 users. I found out that the 8.3 version of the ASA has a special license that lets you have pretty much unlimited AnyConnect users. It...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks -Here is an image describing my network topology. As indicated, we have two different ISP's for two different services we provide. Our customers have access to Database servers as well as FTP servers sitting in the DMZ. Customers are conn...

Greeting allI`m facing an issue where traffic redirection from inside to inside is not workingI have an ASA connected to SW and used as my default gateway (inside interface)When traffic coming in the inside interface i can`t routed back to the inside...